Discharge Planning & Service Integration will uncover strategies for reducing readmissions and length of stay.
With the introduction of the National Safety & Quality Health Service Standards, improving clinical handovers and clinical communications are vital.
Effective Discharge Planning & Service Integration are critical to improving your new/review ratios and overall hospital efficiency.
This conference will address how to:
- Strengthen interdisciplinary service delivery across the hospital system
- Drive efficiency between hospital and community services
- Support planning by optimising emerging IT developments
- Secure placements through early planning and assessment
- Identify strategies for accessing available funding and programs
What our past health care conference delegates had to say…
“Excellent way to network, learn from others and… ignite enthusiasm to improve patient care!”
Sharyn Hayles, Operations Director, Peninsula Health
“Quality content, contemporary and challenging”
Naomi Dwyer, Chief Operating Officer, Gold Coast Health Service District
Book early for the best rates
& take advantage of group discounts
To register a group, please call 1 300 316 882
and we'll coordinate your registration.